sexta-feira, 4 de junho de 2010

love?


-HEY, what are you talking about?
-About stupid things. Or...not so stupid. HAHA

Maybe.

I've been trying to figure out what I though...
This week I found some answers.
Haha, it's really funny. Cause the main reason is about love. WOW. Love. What is this? You know?
Do you believe in love? Yep. I do. Now it's hard to believe that I do, but i REALLY do.
Last year I figured out the love. And you know, it's soooooooo good! Well, but good things always come to an end...I don't agree totally with that. I was happy. I had never felt that way. It was a wonderful experience. And it's over? I REALLY DO NOT KNOW! I've been saving this feeling, and is this that makes me strong to live without that heart...
But I'm TIRED, SOOOOOO TIRED of this game. OMG. Really really. I wanna get back to the old days. I miss everything. EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHIIIIIIIIING. PLEEEEEEEEEASE save me of this pain. I know, it's funny, but i've been suffering, honey. And this is a BIG DEAL for me. Being in love is awesome. I just need a little thing. A little part of my heart, that still belongs you. I need you, and my heart back. I just want to say: it hurts. More than I could imagine.

(I really love this pic :D)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário